Thursday, October 25, 2007

Kirkwood walk






These are pics from the annual Kirkwood Walk. It started out freezing and raining, but it takes a lot more than that to stop Spider Man and Optimus Prime, except of course for the 5 minute car ride that put Optimus to sleep. The Kirkwood walk takes place along the main street in Kirkwood where everyone from the community can trick-or-treat all the small shops along the way. The boys had a great time and the weather didn't end up to be all that bad.

3 comments:

Jami said...

I love the picture of the boys pulling the guts out. I can not believe that chase kept the mask. Where did you find that? So cute!!!!

Haslem family said...

Bryce, you are supposed to prescribe drugs, not take them yourself

Lindsay said...

I love there costumes. I am so happy that you actually got a blog. You look really pretty by the way. Not you Bryce I'm talking about Natalie.