My fam went to the Strawberry Days Rodeo this year and my kids loved it. The strawberries and cream were amazing and the rodeo entertainment was great. Although, I have to say that their favorite part was not the rodeo riding, it was the motocross stunts. They loved to see those guys do their jumps and flips off of the ramp. It was so much fun to hang out with everyone and it was just a great night.
Chase (awkward smile stage), Landon, and my nephew Caden
The whole gang: Mike (Lindsay's way cute boyfriend), Lindsay, Me
Papa Tom, Chase, Boop, Jac, Caden, and Landon
2 comments:
I like the cowboy hats! John and I were thinking of going downt to the rodeo because my brother did some event (i don't remember what it is called) where they have to wrestle a cow and milk it. Anyways, he got banged up pretty bad, I'm sure it was entertaining.
So my little brother, John, said that he met you on your trip to Utah. He is friends with your little brother. He said that you were really nice and pretty. We miss you all! Love, Elise
Post a Comment