Friday, April 3, 2009

Landon's Haircut

I promised Landon at the time I wouldn't put this picture on the blog, but I think enough time has passed that it doesn't matter anymore.
His hair was a little longer on top than usual and we were spiking it so cute. One morning we were headed out to the baseball fields and he was wearing his hat and his hair was bugging him so he decide to fix the problem himself. I came down stairs ready to head out the door when I saw him sweeping up a pile of hair from the floor. I asked him where it had come from and when he looked up at me I quickly realized. He had tried to cut his bangs himself so they wouldn't hand down from his hat anymore. Good thing he looks so cute with a buzz so it was a quick fix that grew out very quickly.
I thought people with girls were the only ones who had to worry about this kind of stuff!

He was so mad I made him take a picture before I cut his hair.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

You told him you wouldn't put it on your blog! I bet you are in trouble.