Brady Keith Haslem
Born: 8/08/09 @ 5:59 am
8 lbs 8 oz
20 1/2 in.
Born: 8/08/09 @ 5:59 am
8 lbs 8 oz
20 1/2 in.
Brady FINALLY arrived early Sat. morning! The labor and delivery went very smoothly, so smoothly we are lucky there was a Dr. in the room to catch him! We are all so happy to have him here and Landon and Chase can't get enough of him!
18 comments:
Awww! I can't wait to hold him. He is so adorable! I am so glad that things went well with the delivery. I love the pictures thanks for sharing them with us. Love you guys!
Congrats you guys! He is so cute. I think he looks a lot like Chase. Hope your getting some sleep and thing are going well. Thanks for sharing the pictures, I've been excited to see the sweet little boy.
Natalie he is so adorable! I love the name too :) I am glad your mom got to be there for the excitment! Congrats!
OH Nat- he is SO cute! ALL of your boys are so cute! Congratulations!
Look at all his hair?!?! I can;t wait to smoosh him. Haha Jessie- I get to SMOOSH!
Congrats He is so cute! I am glad he is here! This is your friend from growing up Lori Johnson Parkhurst. I hope you are recovering well. Take care!
Natalie!!! He is so cute! You ALMOST make me want to have another....but then I change my mind when I think about all you have to go through! :) You look fabulous and keep the pictures coming!
oh he is darling! way to go!
you look great too after just delivering that little guy!
I'm so happy for you! He is so handsome! Your family looks so cute all together! I'll bet it's so sweet to watch your boys play with a baby!
What a cutie! All your boys are darling. Congrats, congrats!
Congrats Nat & Bryce! Good job little mama...YOU DID IT! When I got on your blog and read MY 3 SONS I let out a little sueal...I'm so happy that everything went smoothly and I hope your all transitioning smoothly as well! Happy Day!
NO FAIR!
I hate that I am not there to SMOOSH him!
Smell his YUMMY YUMMY head for me! Seriously. THE BEST SMELL EVER! SNIFF AWAY!
when are you coming to visit your family? I think I will need to show up on their doorstep to say HELLO!
Nat Congrats he is so so cute.
Natalie he is so cute. Congrats. I wish I could hold this little one. What a cute little head of hair he's got--oh and great name.
Who does he look more like Chase or Landon?
Natalie he is so cute! I love his hair! Maybe Rip and Brady can be friends! Vicky
Yeah! I am so happy for you not to be pregnant anymore! Brady is adorable and I love all his hair! Camden has a lot of hair to---he looks like a little man! I hope you and baby are doing well!
Congratulations! I love his fuzzy hair.
I thought you would appreciate my daughter's response to your finger-sucking advice: We told Anni that her finger could fall off if she kep sucking it and she told us that she would just suck the other two....
We might need to try the blue dye!
oh he's so cute. He looks like a little man in the carseat picture. HOpe you guys are all adjusting and you are recovering. It was so great to see you!
Post a Comment