What a cutie!!! So sorry about your Christmas morning! I would KILL Mason. So I was just looking at Lindsay's blog and saw your birthday post from July, I know weird. Oh Nat, that picture with your hair blowing has got to be one of my favorite of all time! Saw on fb you weren't feeling well, hope your feeling better now.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! He is getting so big! He is such a little stud!!!
What a cutie!!! So sorry about your Christmas morning! I would KILL Mason. So I was just looking at Lindsay's blog and saw your birthday post from July, I know weird. Oh Nat, that picture with your hair blowing has got to be one of my favorite of all time! Saw on fb you weren't feeling well, hope your feeling better now.
OMG ... could he look ANY MORE like Bryce?!??? Bryce can just call him his 'mini-me'. ;-)
Post a Comment