Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Brady... Again

Maybe I should just start naming the blog "The Brady Blog". What can I say, He's my best subject and always willing to cooperate for the camera.
I just can't get over how much joy he has brought into our family.
We all LOVE this little guy so much! Chase practically smothers him to death on a daily basis, but I love watching it!

Can't get enough of those big blue eyes!


Thanks for taking such cute pictures Robs!
It was so much fun to get all our little guys together to take some pictures.


Brady is growing, growing, growing!
He weighed in at just under 20 lbs.

This is our little man in his "Brady" jersey that he got for Christmas.

3 comments:

Jenny C said...

What a cute little guy!:)

Jami said...

Oh I miss him. I just want to kiss him he is so dang cute. Can't wait to see you all this summer..

Erika said...

I just LOVE all the pics you put on here of your little guy. Makes me SO excited for my little guy to make it here! I love how in love you guys are with him!