These are the boys dressed up in their traditional Easter clothes...
SO cute! :)
Bryce always gives me a hard time for all that I get the kids on Easter. He never understands why I insist on buying them new church clothes for the occasion every year.
Doesn't everyone get new Easter clothes? I always did.

The family at the Ward Easter egg hunt.
It was held on the property of a ward member, it was PERFECT!
There was so much land for the kids to find eggs and run around, I'm so glad we went.
It was a little chilly and early, but the kids had a GREAT time!
SO cute! :)
Bryce always gives me a hard time for all that I get the kids on Easter. He never understands why I insist on buying them new church clothes for the occasion every year.
Doesn't everyone get new Easter clothes? I always did.

The family at the Ward Easter egg hunt.
It was held on the property of a ward member, it was PERFECT!
There was so much land for the kids to find eggs and run around, I'm so glad we went.
It was a little chilly and early, but the kids had a GREAT time!


No comments:
Post a Comment