The Haslem Christmas Party is always a good time. The kids all get to make Gingerbread houses that Grandma makes and there is ALWAYS a pinata... also one the Grandma makes.
This year the party happened to fall on the same day of the BYU vs. UTAH game... WOW.
I'm sure those of you who know the Haslem boys can only imagine the emotions (and language) flying through the household that day...
To relieve some of that pent up emotion and aggression they decided to let the kids take it out on the pinata...
I'm sure those of you who know the Haslem boys can only imagine the emotions (and language) flying through the household that day...
To relieve some of that pent up emotion and aggression they decided to let the kids take it out on the pinata...





1 comment:
Those are great pictures! The kids always have the best time with eachother. If you have any pictures of my kids, will you email them? I hate that I always forget my camera.
Post a Comment