Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas was a huge hit again this year! (I would hope for nothing less)
The highlight was that this year we didn't have Landon and Chase coming into our room every hour all night long begging to open presents! We threatened them that if they came up stairs out of their room before the clock said 7:00 a.m. than they wouldn't get to open presents until noon. It worked! :) In fact, we were awake before them thinking they had been up all night waiting for the clock to strike 7, but they were fast asleep.
I LOVE spending Christmas with just my little family. I love all our families, but it's just something about waking up with your kids, opening presents and spending the rest of the day playing together and enjoying the day. In a few years when we finally move home I think I'll keep the tradition. Grandparents can come and see us!


Landon got everything he wanted this year... everything sports!
His football and BYU hat from Grandma Josh were some of the highlights.


Chase also got everything sports... we're raising boys here!
His highlight was definitely his Madden 2011 game for the Wii


Brady was so cute this year! For him it was all about the Dino's!
He LOVES Dinosaur Train so he got a few action figures from the show and a few other things.
He had so much fun in all the excitement!


Bryce got the boys a new hunting game for the Wii, but I'm not sure who he really bought it for...
He's logged WAY more playing time on that game than the two boys combined!

No comments: