Sunday, February 27, 2011

Kids Art

The boys brought home some art they did from school the other day.
I think they both did an awesome job on their pictures and couldn't resist posting them.
Chase has a funny thing with drawing clowns right now which I have to admit kind of creeps me out. He still did a great job! :)

Landon


Chase

*Since posting this I have learned that it was Chase's class assignment to draw a clown.
I feel much better now.... :)

2 comments:

Allison said...

I've loved looking through all your updated posts! You have such a cute family! I want 3 kids...but I'm not sure at this point I'm going to make it there, so I'm jealous you've got it! :) Oh and Im with you, the clown thing is a bit creepy, but he is such a good artist!

Shelly said...

I love seeing how creative kids are. I really think that Landon and Chase did a good job.