Saturday, April 9, 2011

We should have named him Dennis...

DO NOT let this cute face fool you!
"Hi", my name is Brady and I am a MENACE!!!
My mom says I am the worst of the bunch at this age and get into WAY more trouble than either of my older brothers EVER did. Don't let me out of your sight for a second or you may be paying the price in ways of a lot to clean up later...


One of his first offenses was getting into the Oreo's and eating them as quietly as he could before someone found him. Yum! :)


This time he somehow managed to remove the lid from the flour container and had a grand old time playing in it and spreading it throughout the kitchen AND living room.




Look How proud he is of this one! This is one he's mastered. He's committed this offense 3 different times now and I wouldn't be surprised if there were more instances to come.
This is oatmeal and usually some cereal mixed in.


The ultimate crime is one that I was too angry to document with a picture...
I had literally just returned from the grocery store with a carton of 18 eggs. I went upstairs to do some vacuuming when I heard Chase yelling for me. I ignored him for a minute thinking it was something of little importance when I finally gave in and asked what he wanted. He yelled up the stairs that Brady had gotten into the eggs...
I ran downstairs and found him in a puddle of egg yolks with one in his hand ready to launch. He had broken 16 out of the 18 eggs on the floor.
Did I mention that he is a MENACE?
Soon after the egg incident I purchased a fridge lock and the eggs have remained safe.

6 comments:

Heavy On Wholesome said...

Don't ask me why I remember this, but didn't Keith make a snow angel out of flour on your mom's kitchen floor when he was little?

He's super cute! We call Owen a rascal- he is into everything and full of mischief.

Truman is becoming quite a handful. I guess they come by it honestly, with two older brothers!

-Kimball

Allison said...

oh my gosh Natalie...this is hilarious! I have heard of kids that get in to messes like this before, but have not yet had one of my own (it's coming i'm sure of it). at least he looks ridiculously cute being mischevious! what a crazy little guy! :)

The Hille's said...

It's a good thing he is so dang cute! Some day you will look back and laugh. Some day! :)

Tyler Haslem said...

Bryce, your kid is a Sociopath. He feels no remorse. Start having him run NBA lines for this kind of stuff.

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

Classic! He owes you bigtime! Just start keeping track of his "bill" that he can pay back as soon as he's old enough.
It actually makes me feel better because our little Cam is definitely into EVERYTHING too! He is crazy! But definitely cute!

Jenn S said...

Oh, man.....despite the mess, he is absolutely adorable! He and Lauren should get together, they could do some serious damage together!