What?! Is he really 10 years old?!
Hard for me to believe, but it's true. Landon turned 10 this summer.
Landon is so full of it. Really. He can talk trash with the best of them, the best being all of his uncles. He knows exactly what to say to get them all worked up and he feeds off of it.
He is a sports fanatic! You can ask him just about anything and he'll have the answer. Bryce and I are pretty sure he is a doppelganger of my little brother Bryan.
He can be the sweetest of my boys and the one that drives me the most crazy.
He is a good big brother. Or at least has his moments. :)
He is super social and loves the be the center of attention.
He is an awesome student and his teachers have nothing but good things to say about him.
He is a perfectionist, just like me. Good thing and bad thing.
He knows who he is, what he likes, and what he doesn't and isn't afraid to stand up for himself or what he believes in.
We love you Landon!
This picture captures his personality so well, I love it!
I told him I was going to get him a Barbie for his Birthday and he didn't believe me...
It was pretty funny.
Yes, in the above picture, Brady is wearing his older brother's baseball cleats...
in only his onesie...
eating a waffle...
Welcome to our life.
Landon has a slight obsession with sports trading cards.
He loves to scatter them all over the floor and organize them in his folders according to whatever he feels like categorizing them as at that particular moment.
It drives me crazy!!!
The baseball cake I attempted for him and his face after being shoved in it after blowing out his candles from his father.
The kid has very little chance.
Happy Birthday Lando, We love you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment