My kids love this pumpkin patch.
I went with my friend Sarah and at first I couldn't find it and we almost turned around, but just before we gave up we found it.
My boys don't love going for the pumpkins, they love going because they make this maze out of the huge hay bales and all the kids play tag on them and jump from one to another. Makes for really good older kid entertainment and tired dirty kids when they're done.
While the older kids played, Sarah and I walked around with the little ones doing things you traditionally do at pumpkin patches, look at pumpkins.
I think I should have stuck my head in this picture.
It more accurately describes how I'm feeling most days...
Love this pic of sweet Ella in between these two other munchkins!
Little Charolette trying to pull Brady in the wagon. :)
The boys in front of one of the hay bales they play on.
Chase opted out of the picture and was throwing a 2 year old tantrum for whatever reason, I can't remember.
Being the awesome mom that I am, I couldn't resist, I took some pictures of it. :)
These seriously make me laugh, out loud!
He's going to laugh someday too.
Pretty sure they were also laughing at his tantrum...
2 comments:
Im still laughing at chase at the end. Love honest blogs. And you got such good pictures. I need your camera and skills!
I love that Brady is already sporting the traditional Haslem-garb. What a cute little guy.
Post a Comment