Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dr. Bryce Haslem M.D.

It's official!  Bryce graduated from the St. Louis University School of Medicine today.  I got to watched him take the Hippocratic Oath with all of his classmates and I am so proud of him!  These last four years have not been easy and he worked so hard to get where he is today.  
CONGRATULATIONS!!!  You deserve it!


Don't my boys look so handsome and so well-behaved!


Bryce's class reciting the Hippocratic Oath                                    Bryce and the proud parents
                                           
My dad came too                                                                   John and Tara
                                                                                              (We didn't see everyone together to
                                                                                                 get a group shot)



The Happy Family!
                                                         


19 comments:

Shelly said...

Congratulations Bryce! We are so proud of you. Sorry we could not be there to celebrate with you guys.

Jami said...

Congrats Bryce! Natalie I love the dress you look very cute. Chase looks so old with the long hair. Good luck with the move.

The Hille's said...

Congrats! It's good to see we all made it to this day in one piece! We will miss you guys! (especially those late night debates)

Shannon Crandall said...

Congratulations!! What a great feeling! It is only the beginning of new adventures! I still can't believe how fast it all goes!!! Good Luck with the move and everything!!!!!

Unknown said...

Natalie, I saw your blog from Lindsay's blog. congrats to your husband with finishing Med school and with your upcoming move to Iowa. We are in Omaha Nebraska right now at Law school, so not too far! Oh and your little boys are adorable! You have a cute family! Well talk to you later.
Janel Graham Smith

Ash said...

Congrats Nat and Bryce...I saw linds at costco and she told me tp check this out!!! so glad i did!

Amy Morris said...

Wow! Congrats! You guys have such a cute little family! Good luck with your move!

Jaime Stephens said...

seriously its been 4 years oh wow.. Congrats to you all that is so awesome!

Rebecs said...

Congrats Bryce! Your family is so cute. Hope to see you all this summer!

Jenni said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations! I can hardly wait until WE are to that point :) But, at least we are finally heading to med school. Natalie, any suggestions on surviving the next 4 years of med school would be great! Good luck with your next adventure!

Becca said...

Wow, Tell Bryce congrats, that is so awsome. That went quick for me, but Im sure not the case for you. Keep in touch when you come back to Utah! Miss ya

Kari said...

Hey your hair is darker. I like it! It is just the best feeling to be done with med school. I'm excited for you guys - I'm excited to see you. We'll meet up soon.
Take care.

Jared West said...

Congratulations! My sister Jessica told me she met you on the flight back from St. Louis! What are the odds! She's so cute huh! I wish you would still be there so you guys could hang out! Congratulations, I'm excited for you guys!

megship said...

Well, it's about time the Shippens were notified of your blog....geez.... Anyway, congrats to Bryce! Even though he won't be coming near me or Ty's butts, we will refer you to our friends' butts if you like!

Dickinson's said...

Congrats to you guys!! What an accomplishment! You guys all look adorable. Little chaser's hair has gotten dark! Your boys are so handsome. I am sad that we won't be able to see you guys this summer. Kate is going to be really sad again, when we don't see chase! ;) Love you!

The Dickinson's said...

Congrats bryce! We are so proud of you! Now we are calling you Dr. Haslem and nothing else..haha. We wish we could have been there. Hope all is going well in Iowa. We miss you here is Utah. Love you guys!

The Dickinson's said...

Congrats bryce! We are so proud of you! Now we are calling you Dr. Haslem and nothing else..haha. We wish we could have been there. Hope all is going well in Iowa. We miss you here is Utah. Love you guys!

The Wright's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Wright's said...

Congrats! That is so great for your husband and for your family! Your boys are so cute! Carl wanted me to tell you hi! I added you to my little list of friends... I hope that is okay! Are you guys moving back to utah?