Friday, October 24, 2008

Trunk or Treat!

I love the ward Trunk or Treat.  Our last ward in St. Louis only did it the first year we were there and than did away with it.  I love to see all the kids in their costumes and it's just a safe quick place for our kids to get a preview of the real night to come.

They kids in the costume parade.
Chase was really under the weather the next day,
I think that explains his face expressions in all my pics

I love to see big brother take care of his
little one.

9 comments:

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

So cute! I love the pic of them holding hands! Your family pic in the trunk is really cute too!
I wish they still did a "trunk or treat" here!
We did have the annual Mecham park party though, bet you're sad you missed out!

Reagan said...

We love the Trunk-or-treat too. I was a failure with the camera this year though. I hate it when I take the camera and forget to use it. Your boys look so cute! We don't see you enough.

Shelly said...

You are such a fun mom to do a haunted candy house with your boys. I loved how big the pumpkins are that Chase and his friends are sitting on. The costumes look great. Can't wait to see you guys for Thanksgiving.

Lindsay said...

I miss them so much. We are having tonz of fun. Its weird not talking to you every day. Did you get my email. I can't believe chase started preschool.
Love
lindsay
too lazy to sign in

Lindsay said...

I just left a long message and it erased it. I miss you guys and I can't believe chase started preschool. I love the costumes. We are having lots of fun. Did you get my email? love ya

megship said...

Oh, the boys are so freakin' cute! They look so old! The holding hands pic is classic. I miss you!

Jamie and Kiley said...

Looks like you guys have been busy with lots of stuff! Love the trunk or treat!! I was so glad our ward had one too!

Cisneros Family said...

Your boys look cute. Glad you had a good Halloween. How are you doing?

The Dickinson's said...

Sweet costume's guys! Hope you guys had a fun halloween! We miss you guys..only a few more weeks until your in Utah hooray! Can't wait to see you guys. Man will Iowa accept Brandon already. We were looking at housing last night and there are some sweet places to live by you guys..we sure hope it works out. Love ya