Saturday, November 29, 2008

St. Louis Zoo

This is one thing I miss about St. Louis so much.  The Zoo there is awesome and it's FREE!!!  We would go all the time while we lived there and Chase has been begging to go ever since we moved.  We were lucky enough to fly from our stay in Utah to St. Louis and stay with our good friends John and Tara... Thanks again you guys!  I knew one thing we absolutely had to do was go to the zoo.  It was a cold day, but it wasn't crowded and all the animals were out and moving around so really it was the best day to be there.

This Tiger had 5 cubs back in April.  We tried to see them 
before we moved, but they weren't out on display yet.
All five were out and playing, it was the coolest thing we saw that day.
I tried to get a picture with all the cubs in it, but couldn't.
Here are two of them playing around with their mother in the background.

The Hippos are my favorite!


The whole gang at the end of the day

2 comments:

The Hille's said...

The Zoo was awesome! If it was only a little warmer it would have been the perfect day! We are so happy you guys could stay with us. It was a blast. Hopefully we can get together again soon!

510Jen said...

Oh how we love that zoo. Wish we could go back but I doubt we will make it before we move again. I guess Hogle Zoo will have to do right!