We have our ultrasound on Mon. afternoon and will be finding out if we are having a BOY or a GIRL. Please let us know what you think and vote at the top-right of the page.
Also, leave a comment so we know who voted what.
Landon has already voted for a boy, while I think you all know what I am secretly voting for!
Also, leave a comment so we know who voted what.
Landon has already voted for a boy, while I think you all know what I am secretly voting for!
10 comments:
I'm telling you that you make cute boys...I am hoping that you get the girl but I am thinking BOY. Can't wait to hear!
I voted girl! You will give me hope if it is! Good luck! Can't wait to hear!
Girl, well that is what I am hoping for for you, but I know a lot of families with 3 boys and you are Haslems', so good luck! Another boy would be fabulous though I'm sure!
I'm with Renee, you do make really cute boys! But I voted girl. But if it not a girl, I guess it's a sign that you'll have to try again. ;) Good luck we can't wait to hear!
My vote is a girl! The only thing is that you will have to have another one to go along with her. I of course just pray for a healthy baby. You make cute boys too!
I vote girl. Good Luck! can't wait to find out.
As much as I know you want a girl and I think it would be great, I somehow think it is a boy. I swear EVERYONE is having boys! But, I'll still keep my fingers crossed for you that you will get the girl you are hoping for :) But, if not, our little guys can be little buddies if we are ever at the same family gatherings again. (hopefully that will happen someday...we don't all see each other much anymore!)Whatever that little baby is, good luck on Monday! Can't wait to hear.
I have a feeling it is a boy. And if you really need a girl, we have 2 that have been begging to go back and visit "Nat" since we left. And if Hadyn could talk, that would make 3. Thanks for letting us come visit.
Actually Sami doesn't want to visit, she told us she want to live with Natalie.
I think you'll be having a little girl! I hope you do too! ALL babies are sweet, but every mother deserves to get to play dress up on a little girl! Good luck with the ultrasound and all that follows!
Post a Comment