These are a Few highlights form our trip to Snowmass in Feb. The boys had a great time in ski-school and improved so much since last year. I got really sick and therefore lacked big time on the picture taking, but did manage to capture some video. Next year we for sure will not be making the trip seeing as how we'll have a new baby to care for, but hopefully will be back in the years to follow. Some of my oldest memories are from this place and growing up taking ski-school there myself. It is a Dickinson family tradition and one that I hope will somewhat continue in my own family. Thanks so much to my dad who continues to make it a family priority and allowing us to still be a part of it!
(Pause music at top before viewing video)
(Pause music at top before viewing video)
2 comments:
Chase did great for his first time! What a stud!
Landon is so funny! Even though you can't see his face you can tell he doesn't want to do those turns, that he would rather be racing down that hill!
How fun!
Wat to go Boys! They look great. I should have my kids ski someday. It is funny how I grew up in Utah but never got into the skiing thing.
Post a Comment