Landon is our little sports nut and is good at just about anything he does. He has such a strong personality and is constantly telling everyone else how things are. He loves to ask you a question and than when you answer, tell you what the answer really is according to him. He has a love for life, sports, and as of late, the wii. He loves to play Bryce in wii sports most nights before going to bed. The competitions get pretty heated because Landon can most certainly hold his own against his dad. He is a great help around the house and most certainly will be a big help when little brother arrives. I love this kid SO much and hate how fast he is growing up.
I took Landon and his two best buddies to "Ice Age, Dawn of the Dinosaurs"
I officially was demoted for the first time this afternoon when Landon told me not to sit on the same row as him and his friends.
Again, growing up way to fast!
I officially was demoted for the first time this afternoon when Landon told me not to sit on the same row as him and his friends.
Again, growing up way to fast!
3 comments:
We really do think alike! I am making the same cake for Nash's birthday party this week!
It is crazy how time speeds by! I can't believe Landon is 8! He is such a hansom boy!
That is hilarious! I can't believe he made you sit in another row! (Tears!)
Happy Birthday to him! I'm excited for the arrival of his baby brother! I can only imagine that you are too!
Happy Birthday Lando! I feel so bad that I never had a chance to call. Life is crazy around here. We can't wait for your baptism.
Post a Comment