Bryce had a week off so we decide to spend some of it in Illinois with my Grandparents. Both of my parents grew up there and both sets of Grandparents live very close to one another. It was so nice to spend some time with them before Baby comes and the kids had so much fun. Bryce was able to spend Saturday afternoon with my Papa golfing while the kids and I visited with my moms parents. I'm so glad my kids get to see my Grandparents every once in a while so they can get to know them a little while we live fairly close. My dad's parents, or Nana and Papa, got us a room at a great hotel where the kids spent the nights swimming. We all had so much fun and Thanks Nana and Papa especially for inviting us for a great weekend!
Nana got the boys this ring toss game which provide them with hours of entertainment.

When they weren't playing ring toss they were playing catch.
(Have I mentioned how much I hate pictures of me when I'm pregnant)
Despite my dad's parents being in their 80's, they still managed to wear this one out!
No comments:
Post a Comment