Holy crap he is cute! What a little nugget! YOU need to call ME! I don't have long distance on my phone so I pay by the minute and Ty was mad last month when the bill was $30 extra...oops!
He is so dang cute!! Love his outfit. I just want to hold him so bad!! Hope things are getting better, I know the little guy is high maintenance right now. Love and miss you!
5 comments:
Who does he look like? He is so stinking adorable!
He is so cute. I hope things are getting a little easier for you! It looks like you got to put him down without crying for this picture!
I can't wait to hold that cute little thing. Don't let him grow up too fast.
Holy crap he is cute! What a little nugget! YOU need to call ME! I don't have long distance on my phone so I pay by the minute and Ty was mad last month when the bill was $30 extra...oops!
He is so dang cute!! Love his outfit. I just want to hold him so bad!! Hope things are getting better, I know the little guy is high maintenance right now. Love and miss you!
Post a Comment