Okay, that has to be the coolest thing ever! Your kids must be in HEAVEN! I am sure that is something they will always remember.
That is so fun that you have a backyard big enough to play football. I am glad to see Landon with his Y sweat shirt on. Ryan would be proud. Can't wait to see you guys in November.
Whoo Hoo!! Football is here!! We are sure watching a lot of football at our house. I bet the boys are lovin that set-up.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Okay, that has to be the coolest thing ever! Your kids must be in HEAVEN! I am sure that is something they will always remember.
That is so fun that you have a backyard big enough to play football. I am glad to see Landon with his Y sweat shirt on. Ryan would be proud. Can't wait to see you guys in November.
Whoo Hoo!! Football is here!! We are sure watching a lot of football at our house. I bet the boys are lovin that set-up.
Post a Comment