My baby got Baptized!!!
We were home over Thanksgiving and thought it would be a good time to bless Brady and Baptize Landon with all of our family. It was such a special day! Bryce baptized Landon and blessed our little guy all in the same morning. It was such an amazing day and I'm so glad we waited so all of our family could be there to share it with us.
Landon was so excited and he was lucky enough to share his baptism day with his cousin Sydney. The two of them were so dang cute! I don't think the day could have been any better.
We were home over Thanksgiving and thought it would be a good time to bless Brady and Baptize Landon with all of our family. It was such a special day! Bryce baptized Landon and blessed our little guy all in the same morning. It was such an amazing day and I'm so glad we waited so all of our family could be there to share it with us.
Landon was so excited and he was lucky enough to share his baptism day with his cousin Sydney. The two of them were so dang cute! I don't think the day could have been any better.


2 comments:
We are so sad we had to miss the blessing and the baptism! That is so fun you guys were able to do that while you were home! p.s. what a cute pin for the tie!
What an awesome day! I cannot believe that your husband and his brother look SO much alike, how funny. Your family is so cute!
Post a Comment