
If I had the energy to do a Christmas card this year this would have been the pic to go with it, but since I don't...
Happy Holidays From the Haslem's!
(I will try and update from our trip home soon... to busy and to tired, but just because I love it so much
here is one more for your viewing pleasure )

10 comments:
Geez, who took your pics?! I LOVE them! What an awesome job and what a cute family! Good to see Bryce's hair less like McDreamy and more like a normal human being...
What a great family picture!!!! You guys have such a beautiful family! Love it! We are still working on getting one for us. Nash has been less than cooperative this year!
Your family is absolutely beautiful! Merry Christmas!
Holy moley, MAGAZINE COVER! You have one beautiful family, Natalie. Merry Christmas!
Great picture! Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!
These are really cute pictures! You look beautiful as always.
So cute!!
too freakin' cute!
Absolutely Adorable girl! I love how your boys have totally opposite hair...is that indicative of the personality difference? Beautiful picture and I love your color scheme with your clothes...that can get tricky, good job Nat!
I have been such a slacker at looking at blogs. I love your family pictures. You are so beautiful and of course the boys are as handsome as ever. We wish you all could have been here for Christmas but we hope you had a great one at your home. Love you guys!
Post a Comment