Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Going Home!

Tomorrow I leave for Utah for the whole month of July and I can't wait!
Since starting Residency (and moving to the hardest place to get a flight out of) trips home are pretty rare.
Bryce left with the two older boys today for a two day drive and I was lucky enough to get to fly with the little man tomorrow afternoon.
Can't wait to see family and friends and hopefully I'll come back with a lot of pictures and spend another two hours updating this blog in August!
Hope to see some of you there!

By the way: I broke my phone last week and had to get a new one so all my contacts were lost.
Please text or call me so I can update them!

5 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

Hope to see you while you are here! Your boys are adorable!

britt said...

so fun to see all the updates! it was so fun to get to know you and your cute fam. wish we had had more time! keep in touch!!

megship said...

Cannot wait to see you!!!!!

Dickinson's said...

We miss you guys Nat!! SO Sad I will not see you guys next week. :( Hope you had an awesome trip! Love to you guys!!

Allison said...

Hi Natalie! Congrats on your little "surprise"! It looks like we are about the same week (or at least close)...but this is just my #2.
Your fam is cute and all the pics you updated look like you guys have a great time!
Have fun in UT. It's always so nice to come home to visit!