Saturday, June 5, 2010

Trip to AZ and St. George

We were lucky enough to get to take a little vacation to Arizona a few weeks ago and see Bryce's brother Jake and his family be sealed in the Mesa Temple.
That was the first family sealing I had been to and it was so amazing. I'm so glad Jake and Jami wanted us to be a part of it!




Following our couple days in AZ we headed to St. George for some swimming and some fun!
Every morning we would get up and the first thing we would do was head to the pool for some swimming and some sun. There was a basketball court right next to the pool where the boys would also spend a lot of time playing.
In the afternoon when babies would go down for naps all the kids would go to the theater room and watch a movie. I think "The Tooth-fairy" was a favorite.

Brady LOVES the water and was so cute in the pool!

Notice he still has a hold of that squirt gun from the picture above and he's being thrown around.


Sydney and Sammy... Cute Sammy is always posing for the camera. :)

Haydyn and her floaties. This girl has NO fear of the water!

These guys were either loving one another or hating one another....
it changed every minute!

1 comment:

megship said...

Nat, you look sooooo good! I cannot wait to see you this summer! You will look especially good compared to my fat "a!" Anyway, I want to steal Brady. He is such a doll!!