Friday, May 20, 2011

Papa Tom Comes to Visit

What can I say...
We look forward to this time of year EVERY year!  The time when we get some visitors, and in this particular visit, my dad.  A.K.A.  Papa Tom
He is always so nice to take time out of his very busy schedule to come and see my kids, doing the things they do in IOWA, their friends, and watch their baseball games.
My boys love it when Papa Tom comes to play, and play he did!  There is almost always a cul-de-sac baseball game going on in the summer that consist of all the kids on the street plus some kids from surrounding neighborhoods.   My dad is such a good sport and played and pitched and even suffered some injuries in the process which I didn't manage to get a picture of.  Let's just say I'm pretty positive his elbows are scarred for life, no joke!

 


  
I love this picture of my dad laughing and having a good time.
This is how I always think of him.





 We start them young around here!



 Love you Dad, you really are one of a kind!

No comments: