Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Crocs

My kids live in their Crocs.  It's about the only thing on their feet all summer long.  They even where them to church sometimes.  I think Crocs are the best shoes for kids ever invented!  They can slip them on, they're super comfortable, they cover their toes, and you can wash them on those days when your kids trample all over in the mud.
Last night after I got the kids out of the shower I noticed some spots on Chase's feet.  At first glance I thought they were just still dirty, but quickly realized that they were tan spots from his Crocs!  He has perfect little circles from where the sun has tanned his feet through the little holes on the top of his shoes.  I guess we need to start putting sunscreen on the tops of his feet from now on, but so cute!


12 comments:

Shelly said...

That is so funny! I do the same thing. I scrub and scrub because I think it is dirt and it is just a tan.

Jami said...

That is so dang cute. I still have not bought crocs for my kids. I always think they would be so easy and they are cute. Tell Chase happy late birthday from us, one of these days I am going to remember everyones birthday.

The Wright's said...

That is so cute! That is a great tan line...or tan spots I guess! Your kids are so handsome! We hope things are going well for you guys!

Renee said...

That is hilarious! My Nick wears his Crocs all the time. I went to buy him a new pair for school and he is inbetween sizes - too small or too big! Guess we might have to find an alternative until his feet grow! I love the picture!

Jenny C said...

How funny! What cute little feet! We saw your brother Brandon and Jacklyn at the Zermatt when we were there!

megship said...

Man, I was against Crocs (cause I am against most things that are "in") but man, my mom bought the boys some and they have been the best things ever! I love the spots! That is awesome.

Erica said...

I need to break down and buy my kids some crocs! How cute are little Chase's feet. I love it!

Becca said...

That is the cutest thing ever. Chase looks so different with hair, and is such a cutie!

Cisneros Family said...

That is the sweetest tan line I have ever seen. Sounds like your summer is going good!

Ash said...

I'm addicted to keens, I have them in every little boy size there is, they leave lines instead of dots, but it's the same, they even wear them to church...

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

That is hilarious! I thought I had good tan lines...but no, those definitely win!

Cassi said...

that is hillarious! I agree, crocs are the best shoes ever.