Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of First Grade!

So, I know this is late.  I'm just not in the blogging mood lately.
This is Landon on his first day of First Grade!  I can't believe I have a first grader!!!  He is growing up so dang fast it just kills me.  He loves school so far and is so lucky that he's made friends so quickly here.  He walks to school every morning with our next door neighbor Tyler.  His teacher played for the Iowa Hawkeyes which he thinks is pretty cool too.  Notice he already has the jersey and had to wear it on the first day.
kiss-up! :)


11 comments:

Renee said...

I know what it is like to not be in the blogging mood but I am glad that you posted these darling pictures! I love the jersey - he looks so handsome!

Jami said...

I am so glad to see new pictures. Have fun at Lindsay's wedding and tell her congrats from us.

Shelly said...

That is so cute he had to wear his jersey to school. Hope you guys are doing good.

The Hille's said...

What a cutie! He is going to have the girls calling him. . . oh wait. . . they already do! Good luck you two!

Hope to see you guys soon!

megship said...

Geez, Nat! You are freakin' old to have a first grader! You get to take care of only one kid every day, ALL day? Jealous.

Erica said...

A little kissing up never hurt anyone! He looks so cute in his jersey!

Ash said...

how long are you here for? let's figure something out!!! hopefully before I pop.

Allison said...

I can't believe everyone I know has kids old enough to be going to school! I am still dealing with bottles and diapers over here! Crazy! Very cute kids Nat :)

Anonymous said...

Look at that big boy!!! Can you believe how FAST they grow? K so we just need to have another get together with you there!!! We can celebrate you coming to visit! Just another excuse for a girls night right? So happy your sister is getting married and sounds like to an amazing guy! Good for her!!!

Readfamily said...

Oh My! Look who we found!!!We remember the day a goofy guy and a cute girl visited our home and asked to rent our dungeon (apartment). The day baby Landon first visited our home and made our Morgan crazy for her first boy. Now he's off to school and so huge. You all look so good and like you are doing so well. We miss having you around so get-r-done and come back soon. I'm sure were not the only ones who think this way. Your landlords, The Reads
:)

Grandma Bunny said...

Hi Nat- I have some cute pics if you email me I'll send you some. Cute blog! bonniedickinson@broadweave.net