My baby turned 4! I can't believe Chase is 4. He is such a fun, cute kid. We absolutely love having Chase in our family. He always has this look on his face that says trouble, but in a moment can turn it into the cutest smile and sweetest personality. I have a cousin who commented on Chase at our family reunion this summer that I think describes him perfectly. She said, "Chase reminds me of a mime, he never talks, but I can always tell what he's thinking by the look on his face." The kid has a the best facial expressions! You can't get enough of him.
He loves his older brother and is always trying to keep up with him and always wants to be where he is.
He is a true "momma's boy" and I love it! He's always cuddling with me and love's to have his back and face tickled. At the same time he has such a stubborn disposition about him. This kid knows what he wants! I have a hard time telling him "No" when he looks at me with that cute smile and I usually end up giving in to his demands.
We were so blessed this year to have his Grandma Cindy and his Great Grandparents here to celebrate with us. They drove from Illinois for the weekend to see us and celebrate Chase's birthday. It was such a treat and we were so glad to see them!
Happy Birthday Chaser!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Chase! He really is such a sweet kid. I'm glad your grandparents could make it into town for the celebration.
Happy Birthday Chase! Hope you had a great day! Natalie...I actually already got my new camera. I posted about it a few posts ago. All of my pictures from the past 4 posts have been taken with my new camera. I love it! It is great! Hope things are going good for you! Glad you got to have some family come and visit you for the birthday celebration!
HOLY CRAP! He is four???? Ok Nat, it's time. Give me a break! I think it is so funny how Landon has a buzz cut and Chase has a mop! So cute! So glad that your mom and grandparents could come see you guys!
holly crap we are getting old...
Natalie you have the CUTEST grandparents! How cute are they? So sweet! Happy Birthday Chase-he reminds me of my little Chase-they have the SAME personality-must go with the name! K is Kimball alive? I never hear from her?:)) I agree american idol is gonna suck this year!:))
Hope he had a great birthday! I can not believe he is four years old. Where is time going? I feel horrible that I have been bad about birthdays this year. I will try to do better in the future. Love ya Chase!
Happy Birthday Chase!! Sorry I am such a bad aunt and didn't even call him on his birthday. I am glad that Mom, Grandma and Grandpa could spend some time with you in your new house. We miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment