So funny! I can't even stand it...nobody caught on! I love it. Can't wait to find out what you are having...I think it is a girl! (I know that is what you are hoping for too, Nat!) So exciting!! Love and miss you guys.
I love it! I am so glad you got it all on tape. Good job keeping it a secret for so long! I didn't think Bryce could keep a secret from his brothers, but he proved me wrong! I am so excited for you guys!
Ok, I couldn't see the video but it wouldn't work. I think it is gonna be a girl! Woot! Seriously, you look so good! I wish I didn't look like a hippo at that stage in my pregnancy but unfortunately I do!
This is hilarious! It just made my whole day! We're definitely making a shirt for our kids whenever we need to make that announcement again! So clever!
5 comments:
So funny! I can't even stand it...nobody caught on! I love it. Can't wait to find out what you are having...I think it is a girl! (I know that is what you are hoping for too, Nat!) So exciting!! Love and miss you guys.
Linds
I love it! I am so glad you got it all on tape. Good job keeping it a secret for so long! I didn't think Bryce could keep a secret from his brothers, but he proved me wrong! I am so excited for you guys!
Yeah we weren't very bright, but you always look fabulous and so I didn't think too much of it. I am so excited for you guys, I can't wait!
Ok, I couldn't see the video but it wouldn't work. I think it is gonna be a girl! Woot! Seriously, you look so good! I wish I didn't look like a hippo at that stage in my pregnancy but unfortunately I do!
This is hilarious! It just made my whole day! We're definitely making a shirt for our kids whenever we need to make that announcement again! So clever!
Post a Comment