Friday, February 6, 2009

Surprise!!!

That's exactly what we thought!!! We are expecting our third bundle in August. What is it with me and summer heat pregnancies and babies anyway?! I need to remember to stay away from my husband during the month of Nov. from now on! :)
As the surprise of this pregnancy has worn off I am very excited to welcome a new little one... and hoping this new little one is a girl! If it's not than I will love another boy too!

We went home on a very last second trip to Utah last week and then on to Snowmass for the annual Dickinson family ski trip. We drove the entire way to surprise them. My dad was the only one who knew we were coming. 15 hours!!! The kids did awesome!!! We were able to announce the the big surprise and tell them we were expecting and see the reactions on their faces. We even have it on video, but left the cord that transfers it onto the computer in Utah so it will come later. All of us got sick while we were there (I was the worst, of course) so I only got to ski a day and a half out of the three. The kids had a blast in ski school and Landon has become quite the speed demon on the slopes this year. It was so much fun to see the fam and share our news... and now we're sharing with all of you!

Pics and video to come later... I promise!

24 comments:

The Hille's said...

Congrats! John and I are so excited for you guys! Hopefully we can make it out there to see you guys before we move. I was going to call you and see how the trip went! Sounds like you guys had a good time! Talk to you soon!

Elise said...

Congrats, Natalie (and Bryce)! We are so excited for you!

Heavy On Wholesome said...

Congratulations, congratulations!! I am thrilled for you. I'll think pink for you ;)

Ducksoup said...

Congratulations! Woo hoo!! That is such exciting news!

Erica said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats! We will be able to suffer together this summer!

Renee said...

Nat, I am thrilled for you! You have such darling kids - boy or girl this one is bound to be a beauty as well! I hope you are feeling okay. I heard about your suprise trip to ski with the family! How fun for all of you!

Rebecs said...

Congratulations Nat and Bryce! As big of a surprise as it may be, I think you'll be glad it happened now eventually. I wasn't sure I was ready to have another when I had Marlee, but now I'm glad they are not any farther apart. Hope you are feeling okay....

megship said...

Uh....hello?! I better get a call! Weren't we just talking about how you were gonna wait longer?! What happened? I am so happy for you and hoping for a girl for you, but I gotta say, I have had both and I will tell you right from the get go that boys are easier! Macie is a pain in the butt! But I love her! I am soooooo excited for you!

Next time you have any surprise visits, I better get a surprise call! How does Dr. Mcdreamy feel about all this? Tell him to cut his hair.

Jenni said...

YAY!!Glad to have a fellow pregger during the heat of the summer!

Holly-girl said...

CONGRATS you guys!!! Three is a handful to say the least, but it does calm down a bit in about 5 years ... that's not too long for you, is it?!? ;-) That's great news for your fam ... congrats again!

Kim Keate said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you. I hope it is a girl too. I always said that I just wanted 1 girl and didn't care if the rest were boys.

McGiven Family.... said...

I am so excited for you! I bet your 2 boys are thrilled. I totally understand the wanting a girl thing...good luck!

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

Yea! I'm so happy for you! I hope it's a girl too! Otherwise, you might be sad that I am now the proud owner of tons of your cutest boy clothes! Our little Ryan is stylin' thanks to you!

I'm seriously so happy for you!

Readfamily said...

That is a GREAT suprise! I hope you are feeling well and I will keep my fingers crossed for a girl!

Higginson Family said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you. I promise I will get your pump back to you. Thanks by the way it helps a ton.

Ash said...

congratulations! really three has been the easiest one for us!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to drop off all of our baby crap at your house, whether you like it or not. Congratulations.

Shelly said...

I told Aaron at the office the other day. He said he was going to call you and give you grief for not telling them. I thought some of them would have seen your post. I am again, so excited. I am sorry you all got sick on your trip. It was so fun for us to see you guys for a minute though.

Kawai said...

Congrats!! Can't wait to see what it is!! Hopefully a girl!

Jenny C said...

How exciting!! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! Sorry we have lost touch...we will catch up soon! Love you all.

Unknown said...

Congratulations you guys! I can't believe you are having another one! YAY. Sorry we have lost touch...we will have to catch up!
Sarah

Unknown said...

Congratulations you guys! We are so excited for you all! The boys are getting SO BIG! I can't believe how much time has gone by so quickly! We will have to catch up soon. Love to you all!
sarah

510Jen said...

Congrats congrats! Can't wait to see what it is.