...Well, really John, Tara, and Nash.
We were lucky enough to FINALLY get a weekend that both John and Bryce had off so they could come and visit before they move back to Utah in a couple of weeks. Tara and I did a little shopping, the boys did some golfing, there was some night time debating, and Nash didn't stop moving. I have never seen a busier kid, but he was so fun. We miss having them across the street so much so it was fun to have them in town for the weekend.
Thanks for coming!!!
We were lucky enough to FINALLY get a weekend that both John and Bryce had off so they could come and visit before they move back to Utah in a couple of weeks. Tara and I did a little shopping, the boys did some golfing, there was some night time debating, and Nash didn't stop moving. I have never seen a busier kid, but he was so fun. We miss having them across the street so much so it was fun to have them in town for the weekend.
Thanks for coming!!!
He and Landon were watching cartoons one morning...
how sweet is that!
1 comment:
What a cute picture! You need to email it to me! The boys were so cute with him.
Post a Comment