We payed a visit to our old stomping grounds of St. Louis a couple weeks ago and had a blast! There are so many things I miss (and a few I don't) about that city. Of course we had to go to the zoo while we were there. Chase is constantly asking if we can go to the zoo, but unfortunately we don't live very close to one here in Iowa. So we got up early and tried to beat some of the heat, but we were not successful... it was HOT! We walked around for about two hours and my huge pregnant self was done! Luckily, my friend Julie has a pool at her house and we spent the afternoon there cooling down with some old friends.
A visit to St. Louis wouldn't be complete without a trip (or two) to Ted Drewes.
This is a well known frozen custard station that you wouldn't believe how crowded it is in the evening. They have police there directing traffic in the parking lot it's so busy. No matter how busy it looks though, I promise you will never wait much more than 5 min. for your custard. They have that place running like you wouldn't believe!
I'm craving some right now just thinking about it!
This is a well known frozen custard station that you wouldn't believe how crowded it is in the evening. They have police there directing traffic in the parking lot it's so busy. No matter how busy it looks though, I promise you will never wait much more than 5 min. for your custard. They have that place running like you wouldn't believe!
I'm craving some right now just thinking about it!
1 comment:
LOVE TEDDY's!!Love it love it!
Post a Comment