Last weekend my dad and my brother Keith took a trip out to see his folks in Illinois and we were lucky enough to be invited. I love being able to see my family, I will do so any chance I get. It was going to be my first road trip by myself with all three kids, but Bryce was able to come last minute... whew!
It also happened to be my mom's dad's 91st birthday while we were there! We took him an ice cream cake and some hard candy to celebrate.
The boys of course went golfing, even though it was only 45 degrees and my Nana and I took the boys to "Where the Wild Things Are" (Not recommended!)
My dad's dad also has a birthday this month so we took the time to celebrate that while we were there. We had a great weekend!
I miss my family!
91!
It also happened to be my mom's dad's 91st birthday while we were there! We took him an ice cream cake and some hard candy to celebrate.
The boys of course went golfing, even though it was only 45 degrees and my Nana and I took the boys to "Where the Wild Things Are" (Not recommended!)
My dad's dad also has a birthday this month so we took the time to celebrate that while we were there. We had a great weekend!
I miss my family!
My Grandpa loved talking football with him... it was so cute!
1 comment:
Oh, I love seeing pics of your family! I miss your family too! We need to do a Dickinson, Asay reunion in Disneyland!!
Post a Comment