Nat! He is SO stinking cute! I am so sad that I haven't met him yet. He looks so much like Chase. How crazy. Love and miss you guys. Glad Keith could see you though...
He looks just like Landon and Chase I see them both in him. What a cute little guy!! Congrats it is amazing to add a little baby into your life and wonder how they fit in and what we did without them.
6 comments:
What a handsome little guy. It is fun to watch him grow, and they are doing it so FAST!!!
What an adorable picture!!!!! He looks so much like Chase! Glad things are going well!
I don't know but I think he is darn cute!!!
wow he looks alot like chase! we have to get together when your here!
Nat! He is SO stinking cute! I am so sad that I haven't met him yet. He looks so much like Chase. How crazy. Love and miss you guys. Glad Keith could see you though...
He looks just like Landon and Chase I see them both in him. What a cute little guy!! Congrats it is amazing to add a little baby into your life and wonder how they fit in and what we did without them.
Post a Comment