Halloween was a hit this year... My kids got to be what they wanted and between the trunk r' treat and going to houses for a couple hours they got a TON of candy!
All my boys wore this costume at this exact age
(seeing as how they were all born in July or August)
They all look SO much alike too... maybe I'll post some later to compare.
(seeing as how they were all born in July or August)
They all look SO much alike too... maybe I'll post some later to compare.
Chase's Class
There were a couple really creative costumes in his class this year.
A Humpty Dumpty, and a Tree... I'm sure you can pick them out. CUTE!
There were a couple really creative costumes in his class this year.
A Humpty Dumpty, and a Tree... I'm sure you can pick them out. CUTE!

These are the boys out with their friends.
Landon was Obi Wan Kenobi and Chase was Anikan one day and Jengo Fett another.
We're really into Star Wars here if you couldn't tell.
I tried to get Brady an infant Darth Vader costume, but when it came down to it I didn't want to spend the money... maybe next year, that would be cute!

1 comment:
That picture of Brady is to die for, Nat! He is darling. He is getting so big! How fun. What a cute family you have. Hope you are doing well. We miss you guys and are sad we aren't going to see you over the holidays. Keep in touch...
Post a Comment