Friday, May 14, 2010

Baseball Season

For two nights a week we spent the evenings at the ball park. Both Landon and Chase played this year and both on the same night back to back.
That means we started around 5:30 and usually got home sometime around 8:00.
I love spending the night watching the boys play ball and I can't wait until they get into the more competitive leagues. Bryce is always telling me I'm going to be "one of those parents" because I'm always cheering loud for my kids. Well, if being "one of those" is cheering loud for your kids than I guess I am!
Landon and Chase both improved so much this year and luckily both were placed on teams with some of their best buds which made it all the more fun.



This is a GREAT group of boys!
Luke, Kyle, Landon, Tyler, & Jake




BESTIES!!!

No comments: