Sunday, May 2, 2010

THE HAIRCUT...

Before...
And let me mention that two days earlier I had already "cut" his hair so it was actually longer than this...


Look at all those long blond locks on the floor!


... AFTER!
It took me a few days to get used to my Chaser looking so different. He just didn't seem like the same kid without "the mop".
There were so many people who didn't even recognize him at first and even one of the mom's at preschool thought there was a new student in class... for three whole days!
She asked some of the other mom's who the new kid was and they had to tell her it was Chase.
I asked him if he was sick of everyone talking about his new haircut and he kindly told me, "YES"!
Now that we're all used to the new look around here I really like it and I'm sure considering the heat and humidity of Iowa, Chase is LOVING it!

No comments: