Monday, May 10, 2010

Cute Boys!!!

I have some MAJOR updating of the blog to do... but I couldn't wait to put these up!


Notice Chase sportn' the new hair... some of the updating that needs to happen.




9 Months and the cutest thing ever!



Thanks Robs!!!

8 comments:

The Hille's said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!! When did your kids grow up!!!!! You seriously have the cutest kids! P.S. I LOVE Chase's hair! Yes, it does make him look older, but way cute! I Love the pictures!

megship said...

Chase's hair is AWESOME!! It is so cute! He looks just like Brady. And as for Brady....I am gonna steal him if you ever turn your back. He is soooo adorable! When do I get to see you?!?

Megan said...

SOO cute! I love the last picture with all of your boys together!

Robs said...

Your boys are so cute! I'm with the others Brady is the cutest thing ever! (Besides Ian of course;)

510Jen said...

THese are adorable. Good job Robs!

Jamie and Kiley said...

Great pictures....I love Chase's hair. He looks so much older!

The Judds said...

They turned out great! Now it is my turn. Loving Brady's close up.

Rebecs said...

They are so cute! I think your chances of getting a girl are slim to none when you have that kind of success with boys!

Sorry to say, but again, you have some major updating of the blog due!