Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Basketball's Officially Over


So basketball is officially over and Bryce and I don't know how we're going to spend our Sat. mornings anymore.  The team did awesome and really played like a team during their last game.  They went 9 - 0 for the season (technically they don't keep score, but Landon sure did) and really had fun with one another.  Landon's going to miss the games and getting to see
 all of his friends every Saturday.

Quinton, Carter, Landon, Jack, Noah, Kerry, Alexander, & Nicholas

The whole team with Coach


Celebrating the end of the season at Cici's Pizza

What Chase was doing during the games

3 comments:

Shannon Crandall said...

Oh man your boys are cute! They are getting so big! I love the spider-man look! Match day is coming I can't wait to hear where everybody is going!!! Good Luck!

Lindsay said...

Chase looks so cute. And Landon well we talked about that but still so cute. I miss you guys.

The Dickinson's said...

Go landon! He looks like he had a great time with his b-ball team.Me and boop wish we could have been there to see him dominate. Pretty cool metal and jersey landon. Chaser looked like he was having a fun time too. They look so dang cute. Love and miss you guys!