Thursday, March 20, 2008

We Matched!

We found out today that we matched in the Internal Medicine program at the University of Iowa in Iowa City.  We are really excited, it was our #1 choice, Bryce really liked the program and we think it will be a great place for our family.  We will be moving at the end of May after graduation.  We will really miss St. Louis and all of the friends we have made here along the way, but are ready to start this next chapter in our lives.



2 comments:

Shannon Crandall said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What an exciting day!!! I am so glad that you matched where you wanted and that the waiting is now over for you! Get excited lots of fun things are going to change and be exciting all over again!!! I was thinking about you guys today and all the memories!!! Good luck with everything!!!! I know we will still see each other in the University Mall right?

Becca said...

Yay, I guess that is good, except I wish you were coming back to Utah instead. It will be a good change for you guys I'm sure. You will adapt to wherever you go! That's exciting!! Keep in touch with us!