The kid is a complete nut! Landon has had so much fun during his first basketball season.
He has made a lot of new friends and lets just say is didn't take him long to love playing the game.
I think it's safe to assume this is what my life is going to consist of for the next 10+ years.
I wish the picture was a little better through the blog, but you'll get the point.
You'll also need to pause the music at the top of the blog while you view the video :)
3 comments:
Nat I love the video. He kills me with his fist pump. Sydney had to watch the video over and over.
This is so awesome! Ben and I loved it. We cannot believe how big he is. We can believe how good he is. What a little stud. Love the "tiger woods" fist pump.
That was awesome. I'm so glad you could put the video on the blog so we can see part of his game. He is such a stud. He is going to be pro. Nat this is just the beginning this kid is good at all sports..your going to have many yrs. of watching games..but it will be fun.
Post a Comment