So before I forget, I had to keep record of something really funny that Landon said to my little brother Brandon and his wife Jaclyn. A little back story first.
Landon is a huge Chargers fan and especially loves LaDainian Tomlinson who plays on the team. You can probably guess by the name which ethnic backround he comes from. Well, Landon was talking to Brandon and Jaclyn about when they have kids someday and what they should name them. Landon than proceeds to tell them that if they have a boy someday they should definitely name him LaDainian..... But only if the baby is black. Now it would be funny if it stopped their, but it gets even funnier when he tells them that if the baby isn't born black than they should name him LaDainian anyway and just paint the baby black!
Out of the mouths of babes!
4 comments:
I love it!!! Thanks for watching Ellen it was super fun!!!!!! You should try and do it sometime it was a bast of a day!!!
I'm so glad you put that on your blog! That kid comes up with the funniest things. We were laughing our heads off when he told us that. We sure miss the little guys. They always make us laugh! Tell landon we'll do all we can to have a black baby...haha!
Hi Natalie...just spying. Your boys are huge! They are so cute. Hope everything is going good for you guys!
so cute!
Post a Comment