Monday, September 15, 2008

Wedding

We just returned from a short visit in Utah.  My little sis Lindsay got married last Friday and it was the most beautiful wedding and dinner ever.  She looked amazing and the entire day couldn't have turned out any better.  She married an amazing guy and we are so excited to welcome Michael into our family.  Lindsay planned everything so perfectly.   A wonderful chef and family friend, Ruben, cooked steak, salmon, and halibut with grilled peppers and asparagus on a huge grill set up right there in the yard.  All the fish was caught in Alaska during the guys trip there a month ago.  The yard was decorated with white lights and chinese lanterns.  She had all the guest sign an old pair of wooden skis as they came in which I thought was the best idea.  I had left my camera in my little brothers car so was without it during the day.  It was a night to remember.  If any of my family members have pics please send them to me.  My step-mom Bonnie took this photo of my family before the dinner started.


9 comments:

The Hille's said...

Cute family pic! What is bryce doing with his hair? I know you haven't been gone for that long!

Congrats to your sister! I'm glad she married the right guy. Marriage is hard enough even if you marry the right person.

It's too bad we couldn't ever get together. Hope to see you guys soon!

Shelly said...

Great Picture! I really like how the lighting turned out. I feel bad I never got to see you guys. I guess I will have to go to Iowa to see you sometime.

Becca said...

You guys looked so cute that night, and I'm so glad that you got to be there for your sis. I'm sad too that you did not get to come to my shower, but I thought you were just swamped with other things. We will have to get together forsure next time you come!!

Rebecs said...

What a cute family picture and you look as beautiful as ever. Congrats to Lindsay! I didn't know she was getting married so soon. That is what Jana did to, met the groom and off they went to the altar. You will have to post more pictures when they come.

Marcie said...

Natalie, It's so fun to look at your blog. I found it through Michelle's at work. I've never seen your husband before. You are a really cute family, I love your boys. Hope your doing well.

[S Rizzle] said...

k- I found ya! go see mine now.
sarahlynncoleman.typepad.com

Renee said...

You look fantastic! I heard that is was wonderful. We are THRILLED for Linds...she deserves the best. The signing of the ski idea is so her - I love it!

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

What a great picture! You look so great! I'm so bummed you forgot your camera! I've done that and it's so annoying!
I want to see more pics of the wedding! It sounds amazing!

Elise said...

Natalie,
Your family is so gorgeous! We miss you all a ton! You look darling. I think that I have your white shirt, from the GAP? I got is for my brother's wedding. Funny!

How is life during internship? I'm just glad to be past that stage?

Hope that Landon and Chase are doing well, making friends and having a blast.

Have a great autumn!

Love,
Elise