Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Iowa City Fair

Last week we went to check out the Iowa City Fair.  Admission was free, but they always get you one the rides.... $3 for one stinkin' two minute ride!  Not the mention the $3 snow cone!  Isn't a snow cone just Ice with flavor?!  The boys had a blast so I guess that makes it worth it.  The highlight was that they each got to hold a real snake.  They also enjoyed looking at all the animals.  I personally can think of a lot things I'd rather spend money on than the fair, but I'm sure we'll be back again next year.



2 comments:

Shelly said...

How Fun! I am glad to see you guys getting around ok in your new city. I bet it is fun to site see.

Jamie and Kiley said...

Brandin looked at this picture and said, "Is that a real snake". I'm not sure he would have done that. Me either for that matter.