Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Halloween!


I have a cute countdown Halloween calendar that I fill with treats for the month of Oct.
(I know, I fill my calendar with candy. Like they need candy leading up to Halloween right?)
Those ugly teeth that are suckers on the end was one of the fun treats my older boys got one day. One of them left it where Little Man could reach it and I came downstairs knowing he was into something he shouldn't be and I found him with it in his mouth. The second he saw me he took off running knowing very well that I was going to take it away... but not before I got some cute pictures first. :)
Landon and I played around with some editing software and this picture was the final result.

2 comments:

The Judds said...

Awesome picture!

Shelly said...

That picture is great! I wish I had the software to do fun things like that. You are talented!