This is SO overdue, but I have to catch up somewhere...
This is the annual picture on the front porch after we carve pumpkins.We decided NOT to buy a kit this year with those ridiculously time consuming pictures you put on your pumpkins. Instead Bryce drew up his own ideas from what the boys wanted and these were the final result... GO HAWKEYES!
I helped out with Landon's class this year for his Halloween party.This is him with some of his classmates in line playing a game.
His class had SO much candy it was ridiculous! I signed up to bring a treat and so I did, but I definitely didn't need too.
Here was the cute treat I made that took more time than was appreciated...

Later I stopped by Chase's class to snap a couple pics...

Brady was the highlight of the Holiday.
He was SO dang cute with his little hawkeye helmet hat on and had SO much fun!
This wasn't his little green bucket... He kept stealing everyone's buckets at the ward party so I had to go and get him his own the following day.
He was SO dang cute with his little hawkeye helmet hat on and had SO much fun!
This wasn't his little green bucket... He kept stealing everyone's buckets at the ward party so I had to go and get him his own the following day.


This kid caught on very quickly that there was candy in those bowls.
He has a sweet tooth like his mother!
The joys of having two older brothers...
They have taught the little brother how funny it is to stick your finger up your nose.
Hence, the following picture...





No comments:
Post a Comment