Friday, October 15, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

I went with a friend who has boys just the ages of Landon and Chase to a great pumpkin patch this year. The kids had SO much fun and we spent hours their letting them play and run around.
They had these huge hay bales is a row for a small maze for some of the younger kids, but all the older kids played on top of them and tried to just across form one to the other. I think they spent the most fun playing on those things! I couldn't get them to leave!

Landon and Evan play on the same football, basketball, and baseball team this year!
I have a feeling we are going to be seeing A LOT of him and his family this year.


Chase, Owen, Evan, and Landon
Cute boys!



Chase and Owen are the same age and this was the first time they played with one another.
They had so much fun!


Brady was treating every pumpkin like it was a ball. He kept trying to pick them up and when that didn't work he would roll or kick them.


Cutest little ghost I ever saw!

No comments: