While we were in Utah we were able to do a lot of fun things. We went up for a weekend at Zermatt with John, Tara, and Nash, Bryce did a little fly-fishing with Ryan, the "Sphincter Tones" tore up Provo City, the kids did swim lessons at riverside, they went to the Dinosaur museum with Grandma, Bryce and I went to Mexico with some friends and his family, we hit the Strawberry Days Rodeo with my fam, my little bro Bryan returned from his mission in Argentina, and the Dickinson's had their family reunion in Snowmass, Colorado. We had a blast hanging with the Fam, but were all excited to start adjusting to our new home in Iowa. Here are some pics from the events that took place over the last month.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Nice to see some new pictures up! Looks like you guys had a good time while in Utah! Good luck with everything in Iowa! It is so much fun adjusting to a new place!
What!!?!! You were home and we didn't have a get together!!:)) I know I was sereously thinking of you at the reunion! It was SOOOO weird. You are gonna die-Peter Gahlon is a teacher at MVHS. How funny huh? It was fun to see everyone but I wish you could've been there-it would have been better!!:))
Hey Nat thanks for commenting I didn't know that you had a blog. Im so glad it helps a lot to keepp in touch. Let me know when you will be in Utah and we will do lunch
I wish we could have seen eachother more while you were here. Luke really enjoys having Landon here. I hope Ryan and I can come out and see your place in Iowa sometime. Hope all goes well for you guys out there. Love ya!
NAT! I love all the pics! I am glad we at least got to see each other once! See, you inspired me to do a blog! sorry i forgot to tell you, I suck as a friend. You are my friend I have had the longest, so you would think I would notify you. I suck. Anyway, I miss you already and cannot wait to hear about all your adventures! Hooray for your new house! Love you!
Post a Comment